Here’s how it works:
The process involves 3 different scanning equipment:
The neuroCORE measures the tone of muscles along the entire spine and pinpoints overactive neuromuscular areas. The data is then generated in a color report so you can see exactly what areas are overactive an the areas that are underperforming.
The neuroTHERMAL identifies areas with poor automatic regulation from the nervous system. Put another on way, it identifies where there is neurological dysfunction affecting the organs, glands and tissues. All this is done by measuring the temperature of the spine using infrared technology. The data is then generated in a color report so you know which areas are out of sync.
The neuroPULSE scans your heart rate, temperature and anxiety simultaneously, to calculate Heart Rate Variability (HRV). Your Heart rate variability measures the balance and activity levels of the Autonomic Nervous System that shows how you handle and adapt to stress.
Lets Put It ALL together!
neuroPULSE+ neuroTHERMAL+ neuroCORE = CORESCORE
- Combines the data from EMG, thermal and HRV scans into one easy-to-understand report.
- Creates a single-number score that can be used to track the progress of your nervous system and how efficiently you are using it.
- This entire process takes about 10 minutes.
- The score is measured out of 100, the higher your score, the more efficiently your brain is communicating through your nervous system.
Insight Scanning Technology
- Detect hidden patterns of stress and tension.
- Uncover internal changes in the body.
- Establish a baseline and identify potential problems before they occur.
At Innate Life Chiropractic, we use gentle chiropractic care to help improve brain function and body connection, when necessary.
Request a free consult. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.